Friday

Funniest Real Business Names, Dirty Edition

Yesterday, I posted my list of Funny actual business names... the clean edition. Today, I have much businesses whose names are not so family friendly. Enjoy.
  1. Big Dick's Halfway Inn. This reminds me of that riddle about how far can a dog run into woods. The answer's halfway (the other half, he's running out of the woods). Anyway, that's basically the story of my life: Ruining a funny risque joke by bringing up some nerd trivia.

  2. Kidsexchange. Needed to put a bigger space between the "s" and the "e"... without one, this sign takes on a whole different meaning.

  3. Bunghole Liquors. Webster's Dictionary defines "bunghole" as "a hole for emptying or filling a cask"... in other words, the hole in a barrel from which you pour liquor. That definition, however, does not line up with the one from Butthead's Dictionary.

  4. Dick Liquor. This one isn't even pretending to be rooted in an antiquated term like bunghole.

  5. Fuk Mi Sushi and Seafood Buffet. I mean... really?

  6. Analtech. It would be one thing to name your company that. But if you're going with "Analtech"... how can you decide it's a good idea to give your logo serious colon overtones?

  7. The Dirty Hoe Garden Shed. Almost too contrived for this list, but qualifies...

  8. Kum N Go. This is a pretty well known one. I think I'm including it more because I don't want the "How could you leave off Kum N Go?" backlash than because I'm into it. Is that the dictionary definition of catering to the masses? (Probably. In both Webster's and Butthead's dictionaries.)

  9. Superior Erection Company. I like things that mean other things.

  10. Yeung Ho II Chinese Food. Where's the first Yeung Ho?

  11. Master Bait and Tackle. Both of those were so fun when I was younger. Now they both take hours if not days of recovery time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rahul-Notes