Saturday

Structured Writing Focus

Structured Writing Focus:

Q. Write a five-paragraph description essay about a childhood relationship with a person who has a powerful influence over you. Give specific examples and detailed descriptions of things you did together and conversation you had. Show how this relationship helped you to become the person the person you are today.

Ø "Mother's influence in my life". It is said that 'Mother' is greater than Heaven every person does have an influential person in their life. My mother is the important person who has influenced me from my childhood. I wouldn't get success in my life without her and love.
My mother has taken great trouble and pain to grow me up. I used to be sick when I was a small child. My mother used to remain awake till the night. She couldn't eat and sleep if I had fever. She used to love more than herself. She used to take me as her own soul.
When I was admitted to school, she used to fetch me to school she used to each me how to read and write we used to go different places together. Though she was alone to take my responsibility. She had devoted her happiness for my life. It I hadn't got proper cave at that time, I wouldn't have got this life and time.
The first letter 'A', I have learnt from my mother. She used to teach me English alphabet. When I used to learn the first alphabet, she used to be extremely happy and used to offer me chocolates as the prize.  We used to go to Market together to buying things unfortunately she is not now with me. I remember her in every steps of my life.

So, my mother is the most influence person in my life. The personality which I have got these days, is the contribution  of my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rahul-Notes