Saturday

Essay

Essay


Q. Write and essay about a time in your life when you feel powerless in a difficult situation use detail description to make your writing more interesting. Try to aped as many senses as possible in your description.

Ø    The event was at the time when there was insurgency in Nepal against Maoist. At that time people were not free and any body could be killed even he/she was innocent one day I was going to Surkhet from Nepalgunj. I was stopped by the armed police at Chhinchhu and asked unnecessary questions and they searched my bags and body.
Everything through I had an emergency to go ahead, I was not allowed. I know, I had the freedom to go but before the power of gun, I was powerless but they didn't let me go ahead. They asked for identity card and citizenship card but I had forgotten both of them. I wanted to tell all reality in detail, but they didn't like to listen at all. I was powerless before them and the ordered me to go back to Nepalgunj. I had on emergency to go but didn't get at any request to let me go. I was compelled to go back to Nepalgunj. It was the time I felt powerless before the armed force. At that time all rights and freedom were useless.

Mirror Mirror on the wall
Writing cause-and-effect essay

"The Face of Beauty"
This essay tells us that beautiful have easier life than less attractive people. People used to say that beauty is skin deep. But Aristotle said that beauty is far greater recommendation than any letter of introduction. The sad truth is that attractive people do better in school, they get more help less punishment, high pay in job and faster promotion They are considered interesting honest and successful.
            From the ancient stories, Children are taught those news are handsome and heroines are beautiful the wicked are ugly. Ever pitter baby gets love at school from strangers and the parents also love their cute baby much than homelier. Women's face is taken as the commodity. The height of male is taken as his virtue. Due to beauty many wars were fought like Trojan war Helen. The survey says that a man of having 6 feet tall get goof job and faster promotion.
Euphemisms: Polite words
Fat
Old
Ugly
Short
Big boned
Mature
Dowdy
Compact diminutive
Nusty
Of a certain age
Not terrible attractive

Full-figured
Past hislher prime
Homely
Slight of built
Stout
Senior vetevan
Plain unremarkable

1 comment:

  1. summary of what's in a name[ bbs 1st year]

    ReplyDelete

Rahul-Notes