Saturday

Additional Writing-1

Additional Writing

Q. Imagine that you left tour native country start life in a new country write a letter back home describing your new surrounding and how they have affected you.
Black Street
London, UK
Date: 2013/2/24
Dear Father,
                        I'm extremely happy with my surrounding here. At first, it was different from to be habited in the new environment. But now I'm happily here. I'm easily adjusted to the new environment. It is a new place, new rules and regulations in the UK. I'm mostly affected from the traffic system and the open street, where there is never traffic jam. There's never 'bandh' but in Nepal there is traffic problem as well as. Regular 'bandh' people follow rules and regulation her in England. The food habit is also different to Nepalese people. These things affected me much.
                        Any way, my best remembrance to all the family members.
Your Son
Rahul

Q. Write a description essay. Think of a that has special meaning for you. Describe it and its influence on you.

Nepal Gunj: It's influence upon me
            Every person does have a special place for their life. Sometimes a place could heavily influenced us because the place has the special importance in our life. For me Nepalgunj is the place which has a greater importance.
                        Nepalgunj is the place where I was born and grown up. I have spent my childhood  and my school days here. I have got my primary and the secondary education from this place. So I couldn't forget the place as it has touched my heart. It has the special importance in my life as I got my birth, my education and grown up here. Whenever I go I remember this place.
                        The different location of Nepalgunj are in my memory. It is realy a town of having many historical and beautiful things. Bageswory Temple which is located at the heart of Nepalgunj where I have gone many times. There is


The work Cited List/Bibliography
            Academic books and articles usually have full list of all sources materials at the end. When quoting information from an outside sources, we  should also include work cited list or bibliography at the end. To avoid plagiarism it is essential to give the bibliography at the end of our writing. It shows the weight of writing and validity of the sources. To write work or bibliography we could use MLA style. Some example of work cited List.
Writer                       : Samrat Upadhya
Book                         : The Buddha's Orphans
Publisher                   : Rupa Classic
Publication City        : Delhi
Publication Date       : 2010

ð Upadhya, Samrat. The Buddha's Orphans Delhi: Rupa Classic, 2010
Newspaper:-
      Subedi, Abhi. "Power & Politics" The Republica 12 Aug 2012/4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rahul-Notes